Professional designer with twenty years of design experience with education in Graphic Design. Expert in conceptualization, design, production, and implementation of user interfaces. Specialization in building dynamic content with HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery and Adobe Creative suites utilizing corporate design standards and or phenomenal design sense.
1152x870 Freelance - July, 2008 - Current Responsible for creative direction, project analysis and development of various presentations. Providing development oversight of design presentations, graphics and animations utilizing Flash Action Script / Adobe applications.
Unable to divulge client list due to current confidentiality agreements.
- Internal Spark Portal design
- Power Point presentations
- Multi PDF form design
- Portal site design and development
Moulin Vert - French Haute Cuisine, Restaurant
- Project analysis
- Identity design and analysis
- Logo, Signage, Menu Design
- Web site design and development
Terry Beckom - Personal Trainer - Fitness Instructor
- Project analysis, Design and development
- Web site Design and development
Desktop Presentation - Double “T” Concrete Slab and Support
- Adobe CS3, Action Script 3, External class library based on OOP patterns.
- Extensive Illustration from construction expert hand drawings using Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Extensive Illustration using Adobe Illustrator CS3 from construction expert hand drawings.
Desktop Presentation - 3D Photographic Fire Extinguisher
- Action Script 3, External class library based on OOP patterns, custom asynchronous tween class.
Desktop Presentation - US Minimum Wage Animation
- Adobe CS3, Action Script 2, External class library based on OOP concurrency patterns, parsing of external XML Data.
- 2008 wage data for all 50 states for multistate wage dispute.
- 3D Illustration using Adobe Illustrator CS3 to simplify standard loan amortization.
Litigation Presentation Inc. Lead Flash Designer/Developer - January, 2006 - June, 2008 Responsible for conceptualization, design, production and implementation of all court room graphics/animations utilizing Flash Action Script / Adobe CS3. Additional duties included interviewing and supervising Sr. Designers, Jr. Designers, freelance designers and production and maintenance of all online capabilities. Acted as Lead On-Site Design/Project for high-profile courtroom trials, and interfaced with forensic experts on complex litigation animations. Additionally, responsible for the creation and oversight of an in-house photography studio resulting in costs savings of approximately $100k/yr in production costs.
Clients include Samsung International, Michelin, Georgia-Pacific and City of Modesto, CA
Desktop Interactive Exhibit - Lee v. Terry
- Action Script 2, XML Data, External classes, Complex Multidimensional Arrays, Associative Array with string keys, TimeLine of event, external exhibits with document highlights / pullouts
Desktop Interactive Exhibit - Graph Exhibit
- Action Script 2, Tween Multiple data points, Custom Menu events classes.
Desktop Interactive Exhibit - Fetal Strip Heart Monitor
- Action Script 2, Dynamic text, embedded cue points, document highlights / pullouts classes.
Template Desktop Interactive Exhibit - Time Line
- Action Script 2, Parse External XML, Plot points based off date and time object, Scaleable timeline, Exhibit libraries with dynamic highlights, Multiple date and user Events, Custom pullout classes, Associative array with string keys, Template model.
Vesdia Corp. Contract Designer - February, 2005 - December, 2005 Responsible for conceptualization, architecture and design of Vesdia’s Vnet and Merchant portals. Also responsible for conceptualization, design, and production of multiple ASP.NET online rewards sites within corporate design and Section 508 Compliance standards. Designed user enrollment processes “Vnet” and trained telephone helpdesk personnel on the new processes.
Clients include Citi Thankyou, Citi Rewards, and Vesdia.
Think Inc. Contract Designer - November, 2004 - December, 2004 Responsible for conceptualization, design and production of assigned projects, including Think Inc.com website and various other online client advertising utilizing corporate design standards. Assisted with site architecture of Thinks’ portfolio website and consulted with the Creative Director in client strategy meetings.
Clients include Bell South, ALLTEL, Think Inc.
State of Georgia, DOAA. Contract Designer - July, 2004 - November, 2004 Responsible for conceptualization, design, production, training and implementation of Department of Audits and Accounts intranet site utilizing Oracle’s portal and OpenCMS. Integrated user interface design of online application. Analyzed the viability of “Oracle’s portal” and “OpenCMS” to determine the best approaches; choosing “OpenCMS” saved the State of Georgia $120k. Trained State of Georgia internal users on how to use the new Intranet built in “OpenCMS”. Created template of required Georgia Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) to save on future design costs and implementation time.
State of Georgia DOAA Intranet
- OpenCMS, JSP, HTML, CSS, HTML Site templates.
Cartoon Network Latin America Senior Web Designer - July, 1999 - September, 2003 Responsible for design, production and implementation of six Cartoon Network pan-regional web sites in three languages. Provided creative direction for materials supporting On-Air, Print, Marketing, Public Relations and Ad Sales activities with a focus on user friendliness, brand assurance and fast load times. Additional duties included supervising outside agencies, Jr. Designers, freelance designers and the production of online interactive games.
DesignWeb/Studio B Senior Web Designer - March, 1997 - July, 1999 Supervised the creative direction, design and production of all client World Wide Web sites. Implemented programs to reduce production coding times to handle the growing number of clients with diverse needs. Provided education and troubleshooting for clients. Suggested features and enhancements throughout the relationship to meet clients changing needs.
Clients include Cannon School, Ingersoll-Rand, and Wake Forest University.
BizNexus Web Designer - July, 1996 - February, 1997 Developed innovative designs for effective and user friendly corporate presence on the World Wide Web utilizing HTML, Java, Java script, and database interfaces. Researched and implemented image and color standards for the company to use in site production.
Clients include The Grovepark Inn.
Jeff Sanders Graphic Designer - July, 1994 - January, 1996 Developed programs, parking passes, menus, ticket, and logos for six different golf tournaments. Generated materials for Portland Pride indoor soccer team. Automated and improved existing logo files for electronic layouts. Developed electronic files for pre-press. Researched and submitted recommendations for new computer equipment and graphics programs to meet the company’s growing needs.